During the last months we’ve been developing software and providing support to PhD studends, Postdocs, GroupFacilities and Principal Investigators . Nowdays our products are being used by more than 500 research laboratories from 43 countries around the globe. AFFINImeter is the only software that provides thermodynamic and kinetic information from a single ITC titration; now incorporates the automatic analysis of variable-temperature experiments. AFFINImeter can handle Isothermal Titration Calorimetry data obtained from the Microcal (Malvern) and TA Instruments calorimeters and provides the most complete analysis of ITC data.
Here are some scientific publications obtained with AFFINImeter software
- The Effect of PEGylation on Multivalent Binding: A SPR and ITC Study with Structurally Diverse PEG-Dendritic GATG Copolymers (M Fernandez-Villamarin, 2016)
- Chapter Seven-Extending ITC to Kinetics with kinITC (Philippe Dumas, et al, 2016).
- Implementation of kinITC into AFFINImeter (Philippe Dumas, et al, 2015).
- Isothermal Titration Calorimetry: Assisted Cystallization of RNA-Ligand Complexes (C. Da. Veiga, et al, 2015).
- Extending ITC toKinetics with kinITC (Philippe Dumas, et al, 2015).
- Metal binding spectrum and model structure of the Bacillus anthracis virulence determinant MntA (E Vigonsky, et al, 2015).
- A group 6 late embryogenesis abundant protein from common bean is a disordered protein with extended helical structure and oligomer-forming properties (LY Rivera-Najera, et al, 2014)
- The “True” Affinities of Metal Cations to p-Sulfonatocalix  arene: A Thermodynamic Study at Neutral pH Reveals a Pitfall Due to Salt Effects in Microcalorimetry (V Francisco, et al, 2013)