Last week we announced a release of our new software: AFFINImeter for Spectroscopic Techniques. Together with this release, we have also improved several aspects of the AFFINImeter software, see what is new in our new version:
1. As we have already mentioned, in this version included a new technique: Spectroscopy (and all its variants: UV-vis, InfraRed, Fluorescence, Circular Dichroism… among others)
- Just upload new data, select Spectroscopy technique and follow the wizard to import your data.
- Data must be uploaded in CSV format.
- Create projects of Fitting and Global fitting with any model you want.
2. Recent activity shows you the latest modified/created files or projects of any technique
3. Now AFFINImeter will use the maximum width of your screen to show your data/projects, for a better experience using wide-screen monitors.
4. Navigation path visible in all views
1. Fixed recursively deleting a folder and its contents
2. More validations while selecting a model for NMR technique (and Spectroscopy also):
3. Multiple minor usability improvements and performance tweaks.
4. Multiple bug fixes and issues suggested by our users have been implemented and resolved.